Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Point Loma pictures

I got over 100 great photos when we went to Point Loma and the Cabrillo National Monument.  I chose a few to share here.  I like to play with different blending modes in Photoshop Elements to give some of the pictures a different feel.

I was trying to give this photo a faded blue jean feeling.                                       

I did not do edit this one.  This is straight out of the camera.


This is a picture of the Lighthouse on Point Loma.  I did not edit this one at all, I really like thow the original turned out.


I also took a picture of the lighthouse near the coast guard station.  I did some editting on this photo.  I tried to give it a real old time feel.



 I would love to know what you think!! Thanks for looking and stopping by!


                                                                  








No comments:

Post a Comment