Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hybrid projects and other random stuff

It has been a while since I have made a post.  I recently went back to working full time and I was away from home for three weeks of training.  I also had time to do some thinking about the things I am really passionate about.  I love photography and practicing my skills whenever I get the chance.  I also enjoy using my photos to create hybrid scrapbook projects.  I have a few ideas, that I plan on sharing here in the near future and I feel the direction of my blog may shift slightly.  I love Heritage Makers, the storybooks and templates are truly the best out there, but I want to share my love of digital/hybrid scrapbooking and photography here on my blog.  I know many of my friends have great interest in some of the projects I have created and I want to help you make the same projects.  I will still be a Heritage Makers consulant, but it will be more passive for me. 

My goals for the future of this blog, and the original intention, were to share with you how I preserve my memories and "Reflect" on the past, hence "Reflections So Sweet".  I will be creating my own tutorials, for various projects I have made, and sharing my ideas for future projects.  So, be on the lookout for a change in the near future and enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment