Saturday, November 21, 2009

Updates and random scrapbook information

I gave a little more life to my blog banner.  You may have noticed that I have no more Heritage Makers information on this blog, except for my book previews, which are one of my memory keeping methods.  I moved my Heritage Makers blog here.   The link is also located on the left side of this blog.  I will no longer be posting Heritage Makers information on this blog, but I may direct you to the other blog if I have new information to pass along. 

With that being said, I wanted to share what I have been working on and some of the sites I came across today that you may be interested in. 

I am currently taking the HOLIDAY IN HAND class, given by Jessica Sprague.  The registration is closed, but if you would like to learn more about scrapbooking, Jessica's site is an excellent resource.  She often has free classes, and she offers classes in scrapbook instruction for minimal fees.  You can visit her website here.  Jessica also has a blog, which is also very informative.

I am also working on a CD case calendar.  I hope to have some pictures tomorrow evening, but I am not sure how the time will work out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment