Saturday, January 23, 2010

Project 365 - Days 18-23

Day 18 - Pat with some of his buddies that got out of the Marines a few years ago and one who is still in and working on the V-22.  John, Max, Charlie, Pat and Kylie


Day 19 - Self portrait

Day 20 - Heidi, our Jack Russell Terrier, "sitting pretty" as we like to call it.

Day 21 - I gave up drinking soda, mainly because of the carbonation, not so much the sugar, so now, when I need something sweet, it's sweet tea, preferably Chick-Fil-A, :)

Day 22 - I have been carrying my "point and shoot" camera with me, just in case I see something interesting and I saw this "HUGE" cloud rising over San Diego.  It was to the east and most of the rain had passed us that day, but it was not your typical San Diego sky.   I wish I could have had a better angle, but I was in my truck and stopped at the light, so this was the best I could do.



Day 23 - My lovely black eye.  No one punched me, but I did have a fight with a booster seat.  I was picking Kylie up from her grandparents, we always have to transfer the seats, I was carrying her booster seat down the hill to put it in my truck.  It still has the back part attached and it "unhinged" and was hanging straight down, so to get it back to the "L" position, I swung it forward, hoping the seat would latch in to place.  I used more force than I intended because the seat was above my head and to the front of me, I grabbed with my other hand as quick as I could, but wasn't fast enough, down comes the upper portion of the seat back right on my cheekbone.  I instantly felt it swelling up.  At this point, I just wanted to get back to our house.  I put ice on it when I got home, but this is how it looked the next morning I woke up.  I hope it doesn't last too long!!

1 comment:

  1. aaaack! sorry about the eye! Your puppy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete