Sunday, January 31, 2010

Project 365 - Days 24-31

 Day 24 -  Kylie wanted me to take a picture of her and her pink bear on the rocking chair.  

 
Day 25 - We celebrated a co-workers birthday where I work.
 
Day 26 - This is the view if you stand outside my door and look to the west.  I took this picture early in the morning.  I thought the sky looked really cool.
Day 27 - It was a little chilly as we were getting ready to leave for the morning.  Kylie wanted me to wrap her up in a blanket.  Of course, chilly in San Diego is like 45 degrees, LOL.
 Day 28 - I was on my way to go pick up Kylie after work and as I was stopped at this intersection, I noticed the moon was visible and I thought it was a cool picture with the flag in the foreground.

 Day 29 - Kylie does not wear glasses, but she does have a pair that she uses for dress up.
 Day 30 - I am now on book 3 of the Twilight saga and I am hooked!
 Day 31 - This is the angel that hangs on the wall near my front door. 

1 comment: