Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 365 - Days 4-6

Day 4 - Kylie is on this "cleaning" kick, she has a spray bottle with water and she grabs a dish towel and helps me clean.  Oh, I hope she likes to do this when she is older!!





































Day 5  - I decided I would take a picture of my "crabs", LOL, yes, we have hermit crabs as pets.  It started out with one we bought last July while camping in Delaware, and now we have three.  One of the crabs is under the sand, I think he/she may be molting, but the one in this picture is named "Shelly", Kylie gave them their names, :)




































Day 6 - Here is our biggest crab, Rocky!  This is the first one we bought and I am happy to show him off, because he had a successful molt.   Most people assume hermit crabs are easy to take care of, but they require alot more than just a tiny container.  More on that another day, LOL!!




No comments:

Post a Comment