Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just a few things

My husband took the kids of my hands yesterday and I was able to spend time crafting all day. I finally got to try some of the techniques I had been wanting to. I am not going to go in to too much detail about what I used for each project, but if you are interested, you can leave a comment and I will get you that information. I will be posting these projects on my blog on my Stampin' UP! website as well, but I need more time to get them up, but I will put links up here, :)

In addition to the wonderful projects I got to work on, I have some exciting news! I will be participating in my first blog hop!! It starts this Saturday, October 1st and it is part of Operation Write Home's blog hop celebration in honor of World Card Making Day!! I am so excited!! More information will follow as the day approaches, :)

Here are a few of the recent projects I finished working on:

A cute little tea light gift box. I love the Spice Cake Designer Series paper and used it for most of the projects I worked on, :)
Paper baby booties - perfect for baby shower favors, :)
A post it notepad holder - great gift for a teacher, :)
Some cute little treat containers - the themes and uses are endless, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment