Thursday, May 3, 2012

Instagram prints

I received my Instagram prints from Persnickety Prints in the mail today.  I love them!!  The paper they are printed on is very good quality.  The colors look exactly like they do on my iphone.  I am very pleased with how they turned out.  I ordered them on Sunday, the 29th and they arrived via USPS this morning.  I plan on incorporating them in to my Project Life album, which I need to get caught up on.  I am still thinking I am going to group my photos by month, it just seems to work better for me that way.  Once I get caught up, I will share some photos of my pages.

Here are some of my prints:


















Ordering them online and having them delivered saved me a lot of time.  If you have instagram prints and would like to put them in an album this is the way to go.  I managed to find some page protectors that fit in my 12x12 album that have pockets sized for 4x4 prints.  I found Simple Stories 4x4 page protectors at my local scrapbook store.  The total size of the insert if 8x8, but it still fits in my 12x12 album.  I am also aware that Becky Higgins will be introducing a style of 4x4 page protectors that fit 12x12 albums as part of her Project Life brand.   I will be getting my hands on those as well when they are available, :)

1 comment: