Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week Two


Here is the digital version of my Week Two of project life.  I think I am going to print and cut out each of the journaling cards and slide them in to the Design A Project Life page protectors.  I ordered a bunch of them last year and I want to use them.  I think it goes well with my page from Week One and will flow nicely.  Using instagram photos, or instagram size photos is the best option for me.  I really like the square look, and I like being able to make each card a "mini" layout.  I am thinking of going back in and changing the color of the instagram frames to black to give the photo edges more contrast.  This is why I like digital, if I stare at my page long enough, I will find something I want to change, LOL.  

No comments:

Post a Comment